Or, the week of daytime/ night time sparkle! I need to get a picture with my fab red scarf (a YLF Secret Santa gift from a few years back) but have yet to do it.
My silhouettes and occasions:
1. Fluid over slouchy for work at home.
2. Oversized over skinny for work at home & errands.
3. Fluid tunic over tube skirt for work at home.
4. Asymmetrical tunic over skinnies w. boots for lunch with friend.
5. Glam girls' night!!! So much fun.
6. Fluid sparkly sweatshirt over flares. Loved wearing this.
7. Cocktail party. I ended up wearing this instead of a dressier option I had planned. I just felt like it was the right thing at the last minute and I was right.
8/9. Formerly fluid (now shrunken) over skinny. With my red coat because I love it.
Reflections: I am veering more into favourite fallback territory. Also re-wearing favourites -- I love a little sparkle and shine during this season so tend to pull out the shiny things as often as I can!
Fun moment: Walking down the street in the Pliner booties on my way to cocktail party. Solemn looking woman across the street as we both wait for the light to change. We pass each other midway. She says (in crisp British accent): "Those are AMAZING boots."