Thanks to Momo I nabbed two Kamalikulture dresses for the price of one from Zullily (thanks, Momo). They arrived today and here they are.
I apologize again for the quality of these photos. I see I have cut off my feet and the angle is odd. Also, it is dark and dank again today so the light is poor.
1. Sleeveless bottle bottom dress. This one feels really nice on and DH loved it. It is quite body con, however, and a little bit dressier than I expected because of the ruching detail. (Sorry, I didn't get side and back photos of this one.)
2. Trying to casualize with denim jacket and flats. Does that work?
3. Trying to "falllify" with vintage black jacket and boots. Is that okay?
4. The turtleneck. This one is, if possible, even more body con, and I wish I had a bigger size. However, this was the only size available and it's not returnable as far as I know. So I will make do.
5. Trying to show how body con. Eeeps!
6. back view.
7/8. Trying to casualize it with denim. Does this take the va-va voom out? Va va voom is not my thing.
9/10: The new "mushroom" Tiganello shopper that I found at Winner's when I went in search of athletic socks. I figured this would be a useful colour for me to have, and it's a useful size and shape for me. Laptop fits inside it. I don't consider this "the" bag I have been searching for, but I do think it will earn its reasonable CPW.
Would love your thoughts. Are these two dresses too body con to wear? Fortunately they are super stretchy, so body con or not, they are super comfortable, and would be great travelling dresses, something I frequently need.