I'm in Toronto waiting for my train to Kingston, still smiling about our wonderful birthday party. Here's my first round of pictures.
1. Pil trying on a jacket at Loft. She didn't buy it...but I think maybe we ought to twist her arm. And don't her specs look fab?!!
2. Ah, the joys of an 11:30 pm fire alarm when you are busy giving a fashion show in your room and you don't have any pants on!
3. Waiting in the lobby for the all-clear.
4. The lovely Karie and pastry girl, smiling as if they aren't mad about losing beauty sleep.
5. First stop after breakfast: The Rack. Note the colour coordinated display. :)
6, 7. Getting ready to leave the Rack.
8. Trying on a jacket in Club Monaco Didn't buy it....yet. But wait until you see what Angie bought. A few others also got some great stuff here.
9. At lunch with Janet.
10. Cutest couple in the world.
11. Angie and her new friend.
12. At Marimekko with Jeanne and Janet.
13. Taking a break at the Westin.
More to follow. My comment? Everything Janet said! Thank you, Angie and Greg, for building this community.