Definitely nothing fancy! But since I wore this yesterday and Janet has just reviewed the GAP gauze dress, let me review the shirts.
I got 2, a pink and a white. I thought they'd be good to keep the sun off in the garden when weeding.
- The gauze is multi-layered so quite thick and not see-through. You can wear without a cami.
- Soft. Can probably go without ironing if you are not a super-polished dresser and could certainly be packed and used for a beach cover up.
- Fit is typical GAP -- on the large side, but I took my usual size.
- Cut is neat at shoulder and loose all the way down.
- Cotton, so it is cool -- but because of the layers, perhaps not cool enough for the hottest, stickiest days.
- Hem is hi-lo, a bit shorter in front.
- Popover style with gathers at the yoke, but it buttons all the way down..
- Feels a bit "romantic."