So, already on Week 2, I am reverting to FFB and not quite making 5 silhouettes. Interesting lessons here.
1. WIW to book club. My Out of Print book cover tee -- Little Women. (That's not what we were reading, by the way.) Worn with Bleulab reversible legging jeans and the J. Crew sweater. Still wearing my sunnies due to surgery.
2. Toile and wide legs. On a rare sunny morning. It rained in the afternoon and I changed to my BR dress with boots and the sweatshirt, but did not get a shot of that. Theory Emery charcoal trousers from consignment and free to me (on credit).
3. This berry J. Crew cashmere "tee" has become a total workhorse for me. I LOVE it. Would love to duplicate because I find the shape so easy to wear. Worn with BR Heritage slouchy skinnies. And Zara booties. I need a pair of grey or taupe booties with pointy toes and a higher shaft. Cannot find.
4. Slouchy skinnies and fluid pullover day 2. (See? There is the FFB).
5. Denim skirt. I rarely wear this Vince boatneck tee or its navy sister. I guess I am not a "tee" girl at heart. I thought it would be a workhorse, but no. OTOH, I suspect I will have it for a very long time and it will come in handy now and again.
I am cleared to wear eye makeup again but haven't been brave enough to do so! Very excited about my new and better vision.
Happy Thanksgiving, American friends!! May your time with your families be full of blessings.