So, I'm wondering if I should duplicate a pair of jeans. The reason I'm hesitating is that they are skinnies. And...you know. Skinnies. I'm getting sick of skinnies after a winter of nothing but skinnies.
The reason I'm tempted is that they are my "perfect" skinny jean. Perfect!!
- Low rise (much lower than I thought I could wear, but surprisingly comfy). They do create long torso effect, but I don't mind that as long as I wear my booties with low heels.
- Not calf-sucking.
- Decidedly slim fitting... yet have a smidgen of ease. (I sized up and am glad of it.)
- Perfect length for me; ankle length on model, don't need hemming on me.
- SUPER comfortable fabrication. 98% cotton, 2% elastane. Not too heavy, not too stretchy and thin.
- Cool whiskered wash that works with a lot.
- Don't bag out.
Here are the jeans on me.
By the way, I already duplicated the style in taupe -- got those on ebay at a good price. And they are also great, although I won't wear as often as the blue.
- I need other denim -- really want a faded denim. (These pants come in another wash that's lighter but I think I'd rather have faded BF jeans vs. skinnies.)
- They are...skinnies.
- They are pricey (though could perhaps find on ebay as well).
I almost never duplicate. I want my wardrobe to be fairly lean and efficient. But in a case like this, I wonder. Would you?